Our patent clinicians and strategists (including inventors who are patent owners themselves) will review your patent portfolio to help you find hidden potential and strategically develop/expand your licensing and commercialization opportunities. Get in touch with us now no matter what the size of your firm is. We serve startups as well as large corporations as they both can realize revenues from their IP assets.
Maxinov Patent Licensing / Monetization Solutions
Our services for licensing and monetization of IP assets (patent portfolio) involve a series of tasks that may cover one or more of the following (which in themselves may constitute and range across different service paradigms):
- Infringement analysis
- Evidence-of-use analysis and charting (EoU)
- Patent valuation
- Validity search
- Patent landscapes
- IP due diligence
- Market research
- Patents classification / bucketing
- Patent acquisition support
- One or more steps involved in IP strategy
- Patent mining
Why Maxinov for your IP commercialization support?
- 8+ years of business in patent research and IP strategy
- Our team has experienced persons of over a decade of experience in handling patent matters.
- Successfully delivered more than 200 patent projects that cover one or more phases of licensing and monetization solutions.
- Low costs – we help you save as much as 70% of the costs you would otherwise have to spend on patent support.
- Our unique blend of technology expertise and patent experience help us deliver the highest of the quality standards in IP industry.
- Our patent strategists include hi-tech inventors who are themselves patent holders and can appreciate the nuances involved in any patent licensing/monetization project.
- We have a strong team who understands the technology. Our technology capabilities range from life sciences (pharma, biomed, medical tech) and mechanical structures and machines to electronics, computer sciences and engineering, healthcare IT, 3D printing, blockchain, 5G, IoT and other hi-tech innovative technology sectors.
- We work along with US and Indian patent attorneys who support in specific jurisdiction-related matters.